Holy Trinity Church Halls.
It is understood that The Holy Trinity Church Halls were built to house the Congregation at the time of major refurbishment to the church in the early 1900’s. It is located on Queens Terrace, a short walk away from the church in a residential area
Renting the halls.
The halls are well used by a variety of groups including Girls Brigade, Guild Meetings, adult and children’s art classes, art exhibitions and open studio days, scottish dancing, slimming group, zumba classes, singers, club nights, student events, Ceilidhs, dance and concert rehearsals, Wedding Receptions, birthday parties and much more.
Please contact Helen on 01334 478317
Or email email@example.com
Office hours 10.00am – 12noon Monday – Friday.
- We have a large hall with stage area (capacity 250 people) and a small hall (capacity 60 people).
- Off road parking for hall users and permit holders.
- Accessible main entrance and access throughout.
- Rental includes use of the kitchen and toilets, tables and chairs.
- You would be required to do your own set up and take down, so please take this into consideration when you think about the times of your booking.
- Fees are payable 2 weeks before your event.
- Regular Tennant fees are payable at month end.
- 2021 Fees are: Large hall, £22/per hour; Small hall, £17/per hour.
- Closing time for the halls is 10pm (Saturday 11pm) taking into consideration the residential area the hall is in.
- Viewing the halls prior to booking can be easily arranged.
- Holy Trinity Church Halls, Queens Terrace, St. Andrews. KY16 9QF.
Approx floor measurements for both halls are as follows;
Large hall : 11.5m x 17m (195 m2)
Large Hall stage area : 3m x 4.5m (13.5m2)
Small Hall : 4.5m x 6m (27m2)